Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Goodbye Freshman Year
It went by almost too quickly. The work, the friends, the stress. In a blink of an eye my first year of high school is over. I'm relieved and wary. Every second that passes I get closer and closer to adulthood, responsibility, and the real world. I'm scared, but yet relieved. This year is over. The toughest so far in all my years. Although that may not be many, it's a lot to me. I did pretty good with my classes, lost and gained friends, and checked out in my mind. I feel the years to come will be harder. I will become more alone, more afraid, and more neurotic. I'm starting to develop bad habits that I shouldn't develop. People say that what kills mankind is selfish desire. What I desire is what I crave. Nothing will stand in my way until i get it. Even if it kills me, and it probably will. No matter what I will achieve my goals. This year was filled with heart break, wishful thinking, and well, psychotic mumbo jumbo. My mind is rapidly deteriorating and melting away. I don't really care what it does, as long as it melts the pounds away with it. Summer here I come, headstrong and heavy. Sophmore year, just wait i'll come in as Sam but skinny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment