Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's okay, It's alright, Carry on...

It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm alive

Yeah, everybody gotta get away sometime,
Forget about yourself for awhile,
Seems to me that all you need is a ragtop car to ride with me,
Ok, alright, just might get a little high tonight,
Ok, alright, carry on,

So, lately I've been, well, lets just say confused. I don't know what I want and I should be able to determine that on my own, right? WRONG. I don't need people making my decisions for me. I've probably wrote about this before but I'll do it again. I need to make my own choices and live my own life. Everyone around me seems to have an opinion and can't help stop themselves from sharing it. Sometimes I'm all for that, if I ask. Why do you get to live your own life while I have to do what you tell me to. It's not fair. Life is never fair, but lately I've been increasingly picked on. Life is pushing me around like a the big kid on the playground and I'm that ant that just can't seem to get passed the rock he keeps shoving in my path. I thought I'd be able to be myself more but it's all the same rejection and it's all the same disappointment. I guess the truth isn't enough anymore. When I try to open the door you slam it right into my face. I've lost my direction. I forget what I was doing this for because it certainly isn't for me.
vintage background Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment